- Q-uicken the Speed of Learning
- T-arget and Reduce the Noise in the Learning Landscape
- I-mpart Focused and an On-going Learning
- M-ake Learning Interesting, Absorbing and Rewarding
- E-ngage Learners to the Challenges of Learning
- R-estore Learning as a constant Questioning and Acquiring process
QTiMERs follow these Work ethics:
- Show Inner resolve, Focus and Respect for Learning
- Expect nothing, Achieve everything
- Learn, Unlearn, Relearn constantly
- Forever work to create only one class – Educated
- Learn when Change is Constant
- Eager to Embrace New, Diligent to Validate the Source
- Aim for Continuous and Cyclical Learning
- Respect Every Leaner’s point of view
- Never stop Integrating QTiME Quadrants for Learning
Meet the Team
Founder & CEO
I am an educator, researcher and an experienced consultant in the Information Technology and knowledge management areas. I educate, motivate and train users in the technologies and the methodologies relevant to and prevalent in their verticals. I create and develop course materials for IT professionals and for students pursuing IT coursework.
I have travelled the world to get to know it in its diversity! Embraced several knowledge areas from Corporate PR, Investigative Journalism, Graphic design and Advertising to caring and sharing, through a nursing degree, the very people who create diversity by rich learning!
I enjoy reading books related to engineering, education, and philosophy; playing games like Chess indoors and games like Golf outdoors. I meditate and practice yoga. I connect on LinkedIn and Twitter. I am a member of many educational discussion groups following the chatter and to learn and apply the shared info as opportunities come by to serve and contribute.
Talk to US!